Microsoft Office Login
Office Login is a user-friendly and easy process that can be accomplished by following the given procedure. By accessing your Office account, you can manage your subscription, purchase a new product, download and activate your Office product, and a lot more. Hence, firstly create an account and sign in to it for accessing all the functions.
Office Account Creation
- First of all, open a web browser. You can access any of the preferred web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc. For this, you have to click the browser icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Now, proceed to the official website of Office. For this, you have to enter “Office.com” in the address bar.
- Further, click the “Sign In” tab located on the center of the screen.
- This will take you to the login window of Office. Click the “Create One” for creating an Office account. This option will be located beneath the empty field.
- In the account creation window, provide the email address that you want to associate with Office Login. Moreover, you can also use your phone number for signing in to your Office account. For this, click the “Use a phone number instead” link.
- Thereafter, press the “Next” tab.
- Then, you have to create a password for securing your Office account from unauthorized access. Make sure the password you create has at least one number, one symbol, one upper-case letter, and one lower case letter.
- Proceed further by clicking the “Next” tab.
- Once you are done with this, you will receive a verification mail on the email address you have just mentioned.
- To verify the account creation procedure, you have to open the verification mail. The mail will consist of a verification code.
- Now, return back to the account creation window and enter the code carefully.
- Also, you can allow the Office to send you several notifications by tick marking the checkbox.
- Thereafter, read the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents to know the terms and conditions you are to going to bind with. For accessing these documents, you have to click the provided links.
- Once you are done with reading the whole document, press the “Next” button.
- At last, enter the captcha code displaying on your screen and click “Next”.
- This is how you can successfully complete the Office account creation process.
Procedure For Office Login
- For Office login, start the process by opening a web browser on your system. You can access any of the desired web browsers. For instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Then, go to the Office official website by typing “Office.com” in the address bar.
- After that, hit the “Sign In” button to proceed further with the Office Login procedure.
- This will redirect you to the Office Login window. Here, you first have to enter the email address that is associated with your Office account. However, enter your mobile number, if you have used it instead of the email address.
- Thereafter, press “Next” to move further with the Office login procedure.
- Further, provide the password, created by you for securing your account.
- Once you are done with entering the login credentials, next you can save them in your system. For this, click the “Keep Me Signed In” checkbox. However, this is an optional step that is not suggested if you are using a sharing computer.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab for the successful completion of the Office Login procedure.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Office Login Errors
- Open a Web browser.
- Go to the official website of Office.
- Press the “Sign In” button. You will find it in the center of the screen.
- By doing so, you will reach the Office Login window.
- Now, click “Can’t access your account?” from the login window.
- Further, Select from “Work or School Account” and “Personal Account” options, according to your account, for which you need help.
- Then, provide the email address or phone number that is associated with your account.
- Press the “Next” tab.
- Now, Office will send you a verification code on the provided information. Enter the code and tap “Next”.
- After that, you can create a new password for your Office account.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it in the next field and press “Next”.
- Once the password gets successfully reset, you will get a confirmation message window.
Fixed Locked Account Issue
- Visit the official website of Office Setup by typing “office.com” in the address bar.
- Then, press the “Sign In” button.
- Further, enter the email address and password to log in to your locked Office account.
- Now, enter your phone number, that you can access too. You can enter any of your phone numbers, it need not be your registered number.
- After that, the Office will send you a verification code on the provided number. Enter the verification code in the empty field.
- Thereafter, the Office will ask you to change your account password for unlocking it. Afterwards, follow the on-screen instructions.
Delete Saved Login Credentials
- First and foremost, click the “Windows” icon. You will get this on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- After that, press “Control Panel”.
- Then, you have to search for “Credential Manager” by typing the same in the search bar.
- Further, click “Credential Manager”.
- Now, two options will show on your screen, for instance, “Web Credentials” and “Windows Credentials”.
- In Web Credentials, you will get all the passwords saved by the Internet Explorer.
However, in Windows Credentials, you will get all the other credentials saved by you.
- Make the preferred selection as per your preference.
- Afterwards, look for the resource from where you want to remove the password. Once you get it, click the required option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the “Remove” option.
- Then, remove the password by clicking the “Yes” tab from the popup box that appears.
Repair Office Application
- Click Start Menu> Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features.
- Now, you will get the list of all the applications downloaded on your screen. From the list, search for your Office application.
- Select the Office application and right-click it.
- Now, select the “Change” option from the available two options.
Thereafter, select “Online Repair”. This is required to fix the Office Login error. During this, make sure you have an active internet connection.